Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You're all I want......

You’re all I see when I close my eyes
You’re all I see when I look inside
You’re all I see when my eyelids rise
You are all I want to see when i am not feeling well
you're the one I want When I’m feeling low
You're the only one I wanna know
When people take the mick, I want you near
We may not look right to on looking eyes
We may mistake what we feel for something else 
but I don't wanna lose what we have, I swear
And if we let nature take its toll
We will find out what the future holds
For you are different and so am I
but that can't be changed even if we try
So just be different and do not refrain
The feelings you have are the ones I share
I don’t care about how you look or the colour of your hair
all I care about is the fact that I want you here
I know nobody is perfect, neither are you
But that’s what makes you great and makes me feel this way for you........


                                                          
                                                                                                         By: "The Crazy Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment