Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You become me...........

People think I'm crazy or maybe just a fool,
for thinking I am strong enough to fight it on my own.
This world ain't pretty, not what they teach in school,
and its just a crazy death race from the day you're born.

People wanna kill for money, the thirst is never over,
No time for love or care, no-one cares for emotions.
There ain't no family, friend and not even a lover
People come and people go, you can't change the motion.

Once you become one of them, it gets real easy,
coz all you gotta do is forget that you're human.
You gotta become an animal, angry and crazy,
and then enjoy what you do, feel like a demon.

But I guess thats how you survive in this world,
when you realize all this, you become me.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment