Thursday, May 17, 2012

I did it on my own....

There was a time when I was alone,
kept myself hidden in the loneliness of my room.
I was always thinking how life should've been,
with happiness all around and not just a dust-bin.
Sometimes in the loneliness I wanted to cry out loud, 
but somehow I didn't and for that I'm really proud.
I knew I had the strength to make it all good,
I knew I had a strong will under the hood.
So I decided to be my own companion,
and took the oath to come out one day as a champion.
It was a hard journey and it is still,
but that doesn't stop me, whether i'm hurt or ill.
Life gives me stones and that's what I gather,
to build my own house by putting all of them together.
There are no hurdles that I can't cross,
coz for me life is about winning and there ain't no loss.
And soon there'll be a day when I'll get the gold,
and I'm sure I can enjoy life then, I won't be that old.
And then I would say to the world, loud and clear,
I did it on my own and there was no fckin tear..................

No comments:

Post a Comment