Friday, May 11, 2012

You and me together.....

I was up all night thinking bout you,
about what we are and what we can be....
I guess I'm not the one to decide,
whether we will be alone or on each other's side....
I wonder how life would be when we are together,
I'm sure the happiness would be way beyond measure....
I know its hard right now, getting out of hand,
but we'll built our castle soon, out of all this sand....
Don't worry about people, they just wanna see us fall,
I will never let you go even if I have to crawl....
We've come so close to each other, its no coincidence
even though our first meeting was just an accident....
I remember how we used to fight, wanted to kill each other,
who would've thought we would one day be crazy about eacth other...
But we are here now and we are in love,
and its beautiful, just so out of this world....
I don't really know how we'll pass this test,
but all I know is that we're gonna try our best....

No comments:

Post a Comment