Thursday, May 3, 2012

Girls.......the life changers.....:)

I know most of you guys out there would agree with me on this. When a girl comes in a guy's life, it brings a lot of change in the way we behave, think and in our outlook towards others. You start to feel secure because you know you have someone who would always be there to care for you and give you importance. I guess the most important thing that we need in life is to feel important. And that's what a girl does when she steps in our life. 

A girl teaches us how to love, care and respect her and also teaches us how to think about things keeping her in mind. She makes us take decisions more carefully and take our lives seriously. You might not notice it but ask your girl or maybe some close friend and they will tell you how much you've changed. Its hard to understand why that happens, I guess its because you stop living an individual life and start sharing your life with that special person. It all happens for good because it allows us to think about life and make something out of it. So all thanks to that special girl I have in my life.......Tia

1 comment:

  1. good one man but for me all this had been a thing of the past..wish you all the best in your committed life..lol

    ReplyDelete