Wednesday, April 4, 2012

To err is human.........:)

Sometimes when you think you've made the right decision, you end up in dirt. Well but you know what they say "to err is human", so be it. But I'm sure, a couple of mistakes can't bring anyone down. I'm gonna kick ass till I can and no one can stop me and I think it goes the same to everyone in the whole world.

I wonder why people allow other people to influence their decisions when instead of making things right they mess everything up. I always take my own decisions and I believe I have the strength to accept in case it goes wrong. Well I think every person has the same capabilities, its just they need to realize it. Once they do that they would never have to depend on anyone else for something that can be taken care of easily by themselves. C'mon people realize your strength and take control of your life in your own hands. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment