Sunday, April 8, 2012

Battle Zone......:))

Well today, I went for some paintball action and I must say...IT WAS FUN. I'm sure anyone who has tried it or seen it in movies agrees with me. But while I was hitting other players with those paint balls, I started to wonder how it would be like when you are hitting or being hit by real bullets. How much pain and how terrifying it would be. I wonder what kind of training can make the person so ready for that kind of a battle zone. What would be going through the mind of the soldiers who feel the bullets moving past them piercing the air and making those scary sounds??? I just can not imagine. And the pain when someone gets hit, the feeling of losing a limb......I don't think anyone can ever come close to understanding except for the one who's been through all that. I always wanted to see a war, but now I'm having second thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment