Monday, April 23, 2012

At peace.......:)

There was a time when my mind was restless all the time, but now I've changed so much that I don't worry about anything. It's like there was a switch that I turned off and now I don't give a shit about anything and everything. There is no stress, no worries and somehow my life is worth living. And believe me it's not the life that has changed its the way I lived it that has taken a drastic turn towards happiness. I know sometimes I end up hurting people because of this attitude but I still don't give a damn. Some of my friends hate it but I enjoy being this way, not moved by anything or anyone. It's like there is no one around me and I can do whatever I want to, no one's there to stop me. I just love being at peace with myself..........:))

No comments:

Post a Comment