Monday, April 16, 2012

Gurgaon Trip.......:)


I always thought it would be tiring to travel to far off places but I went to Gurgaon this weekend and I realized if you're accompanied by friends, Its all fun. Man, I had such a good time there. 


I don't even know how those 2 days passed. I was so excited to go there not just because it was a completely new place for me [my first visit] but also because I was meeting a really good friend of mine for the first time[I know that sounds really strange, but its true]. I just didn't wanna take rest or sleep, I just wanted to go out and hang out at some place with friends. Though I was missing my girlfriend but still I knew I had amazing people with me and I could have the time of my life with them. Well the best part was when we guys went to a club [Striker] and had drinks and grooved on the beats of the best rock beats/songs [And yeah somehow hitting on friend's girlfriend, that I didn't mean to do]. I guess the best way to have a great time is to go unplanned. 


Thank you all for such a great time. 

3 comments:

  1. Kindly Explain that part on hitting on frn's gf.. should I take This privilege on my own?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....that's not to be talked about...btw my intentions were to dance only....:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling with friends is never so tiring, because those time just few away without informing. Nice experience shared over here, keep sharing. Thanks.

    5 Star Restaurants in Delhi

    ReplyDelete