Saturday, January 26, 2013

Why am I still alive??


They say life goes on and never stops for a second,
well then how did mine stopped when I lost you?
I thought I would be hurt, never feel the pain,
but then why did it feel so bad when you left?
My heart was strong and my mind was stable,
then why did I lose control when you moved on?
I used to be so fit and worked out a lot,
but then why did I lose my breath when I couldn't find you near?
They say heart never skips a beat,
well then why did it stop pumping when you said goodbye?
I always thought we were together for life,
then why did you leave me alone in-between?
You were the only one I cared about and thought It was the same for you,
but then where did this other guy come from?
You said, you would always be here, right beside me,
then why are you so far, why did you go away?
I'm so lost without you, so in pain and sorrow,
but why am I telling you this, do you even care?
Remember I told you I would be nothing if you're not here,
It was true, so true and I wonder why am I still alive?????

No comments:

Post a Comment