Sunday, January 13, 2013

Awesome cartoons......:)


I miss the time when my life was full of animated characters like popeye, dexter, bugs bunny, tom and jerry etc. The early morning cartoon shows were the ones I wanted to wake up to.I would miss out on each and everything just to sit in front of the idiot box and spend hell lot of time staring at those amazing and funny characters. 

HAHAHA, I still smile and sometimes laugh going through my memories of those great animated series. I sometimes wonder who was the person who thought of creating one of those and started creating hilarious comic series using awesome imaginations. WOW, I've always been amazed by this. There is no way I could've created something so addictive and exciting if I was there at that time.

I don't think there is a single episode of these cartoon series that I've missed out. I bet I've seen most of those multiple times. And I believe age has nothing to do with enjoying these cartoon characters doing stupid and crazy things. Even though I am so busy in my life with studies, job, taking care of our families etc. Still I can even now enjoy these in my spare time. Not just me but my family, my parents etc. equally enjoy these tv shows and love being kids again. It is just an awesome feeling because I just forget my worries, tensions, issues, problems and go back being a kid again and getting lost in these fantastic shows.

I wish I had more time to spend watching Cartoons and living a great life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment