Sunday, January 6, 2013

I love you is all I can say......:)

I wasn't going to say this but I don't have much time,
I want to be with you till the end of time.
I always though you were the one for me,
and I was right all along, you're the one.
If I could I would have said it when I first met you,
but I wanted to make sure this feeling was true.
You know, its a funny thing, I still remember,
You were in front of you, and I surrendered
All you had to say was "Hi"
And I felt like I was super high.
No matter how far I was from you,
I felt like I could feel you next to me.
Time went by, and we stayed together,
and no I don't doubt, we are meant for each other.
So now I say what I always felt,
the love for you that makes my heart melt.
I love you so much is all I can say,
coz my mind is really not working today......:))

No comments:

Post a Comment