Monday, March 26, 2012

The worst travel experience...............


Well this weekend I had to travel to "Kaithal" for an exam and I must say it was the worst experience ever.

First of all lemme tell you, I don't like travelling by Bus. Well so I had to travel by Bus to Kaithal. It wasn't a long journey so I thought it wasn't gonna be too messy. I went there in the morning as I had the exam at 10 o'clock. I gave my exams and was ready to get back home as soon as possible. That's where It all got messy. I hopped on a Bus that was about to leave to Chandigarh. It was full so I thought I would get a seat when it reaches the first stop. Well By the time we reached the first stop, it was hell in there. It was so full that I cudn't even move my feet. Well I didn't get a seat. Thats where I prepared myself for a long journey. Well then the worst thing happened. We got stuck in a jam, and I had no seat. Well Instead of 2 and a half hours, it took 4 hours to reach chandigarh and I had to stand all the way. My feet were all ready to kill me, they hurt right upto my knees. Well that wasn't all. I was hungry. I can tell you, that's one thing that I cannot bear. I had to eat something, so as soon as I got down from the Bus I went to a shop and grabbed a cheese patty. :))

Well I cudnt wait to go home and wait for dinner, I went to a restaurant and told them to deliver some stuff at my place. Then I went home and freshened up. And by that time the food came in and I jumped on it like anything. Well after throwing in a lot of stuff in my stomach, I went to sleep and I must say, that was the best 12 hour sleep I've ever had......:))

3 comments:

  1. Its not the fault of the bus. You are too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....naaa the bus was taller...I guess they have new buses out now..:P

      Delete
  2. We're trying to get the word out. Together with the Caribbean Tourism Organization, we're notifying travel agents.
    Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Air Tickets to Toronto

    ReplyDelete