Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Young money...:))

Okay I lost my mind its somewhere out there stranded
I think you stand under me if you dont understand me
Had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy
But hoes gon be hoes so I couldnt blame Tammy
Just talked to moms told her she the sweetest
I beat the beat up call it self defense
Swear man I be seeing through these n-ggas like sequins
N-ggas think they He-Men pow pow the end
Talking to myself because I am my own consultant
Married to the money f-ck the world thats adultery
You full of sh-t you close your mouth and let yo ass talk
Young Money eating all you haters do is add salt
Stop playing bitch I got this game on deadbolt
Mind so sharp I f-ck around and cut my head off
Real n-gga all day and tomorrow
But these muthaf-ckas talking crazy like they jaw broke
Glass half empty half full Ill spill ya........

No comments:

Post a Comment