Friday, March 30, 2012

Solve the problem, don't panic.......:)

Finally the weekend's around the corner and also the end of the month......I'm feeling good. It's gonna be fun for sure with one of my old buddies is back in town for a few days. Well that's a different story, I can describe that next week. For now I would stick to "Life" and "Experiences". As days go by, I realize life is not that difficult. You just gotta give in. Once you do that its all yours to control and then you can take it in the direction you want it to go. And believe me I've tried this and It has always made me stronger. I have had to face the craziest, heart breaking situations but I've always gone through without anything more than just a scratch. So I know. People call em a crazy guy coz they see me smiling all the time. And when they ask me how I manage everything and still stay so alive, I just say "I don't worry about anything". Yup, that's my strength. I always tell them to try but I don't think anyone has tried that till now. Every problem has a solution, you just gotta give it a thought and that too the right way. People worry a lot more than they try to solve the problem. And that's the reason it all gets worst. You need to think and get to the root of the problem or find an easy way to skip it. You don't need to fill your head with worries and commit suicide. I've always managed to escape, I'm sure you can do that too..........try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment