Friday, June 8, 2012

When I almost died..........

Had a near death experieince a few days back,
felt like I lost all the things that I've ever had
It was the first time I almost left hope,
my time to go, my life to come to a stop.
I cudn't breathe and I didnt even try to,
I was just wondering where I'm gonna go to.
I was blank, for once I could feel death,
I didn't know which way was up, I was short of breath.
I cudnt see anything, It was all water,
As I kept trying, it went on getting tougher.
Its hard when you can't see anything, have no one to save you,
you try to find something, that you can hold on to.
But I cudn't find anything and after some time stopped trying,
If I say I died for a moment, I won't really be lying.
But then I felt something, something that changed everything,
could feel a new hope rising through me, felt that ting.
And then I grabbed the railing in the side, the bend 
brought myself to consiousness and came out in a second.
That's when I saw everything and everyone come back to me,
It was the first time in my life that I really lost everything.
I know now I'm also a human, a bloody mortal,
No hurt, no pain, but if I die, it won't be a miracle.............

No comments:

Post a Comment