Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweat me.........

Sometimes I wonder how life is turning out for me,
seems like a cloud is covering the skies for me,
I am unable to fly, reach the highest place,
even though I feel like I'm winning this crazy race.
No matter what I do, Its still blocking my pace,
I know I have the strength to reach the outer space.
Life is nuts, somtimes it just drives me crazy,
and on other days, I wanna rest, I get so lazy.
On some days, the air is heavy, the sky so dark,
And I can't even get my stupid dog to bark. [laugh...]
Sometimes It starts to rain, I feel so relieved,
and I forget all the lost things, for the ones I grieved.
I wanna see the blue sky, but the darkness doesn't let me,
Life doesn't give me anything, well it just sweats me............

No comments:

Post a Comment