Sunday, April 7, 2013

Would it be my end???

There was a time when it was all good,
It was a life that I had always dreamt of.
Now its so tough, I can barely breathe,
It's harder than anything I had thought of.
No matter how hard I try, it just gets worst,
Don't know how much more I can take.
I wish I was given a chance to make this a little different
Different from the way it all is today.
I never saw it coming, noone does I guess,
It just comes and take you with a splash.
Sometimes I just wanna break down and cry,
but I figure that's not gonna do me any good.
I've tried and tried and tried with no result,
I started as a kid and now I'm an adult.
Life is still the same, the same old miserable shit,
And it just keeps giving more, more and more.
Well, I guess I would just have to see how this ends,
would it change and be better would it be my end?

No comments:

Post a Comment